UPDATE VIDEO | Back on Youtube and Koreanet Honorary Reporter Program







Hello Guys,

How have you all been?

I am back on YouTube with some exciting new content!

I am hoping to upload twice a week this year, on Sundays and Wednesdays :)

But before I get into the groove of things, here is an update video of what I have been upto and some few tidbits about what I will be posting on the YouTube channel.

Thank you for sticking around despite my being AWOL!

P.S: I got accepted into the Korea.net Honorary reporters program. Yayyyy!

I look forward to sharing content with a wider audience there and here as well. 

What have you guys been upto?




Search for me around the web by clicking the following links:
  
On KOREAN TWITTER disseminating real time views on dramas & music etc
 On FACEBOOK sharing  interesting links
 On INSTAGRAM sharing pictures
and on MY TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE BLOG doing some of the things I love!



안녕,



meera






No comments