SBS Gayo Daejeon 2013 ~ You are a Miracle.


I recently became an avid KPopper and I listen to only Korean music 95% of the time. So you can imagine that I wasn't aware of this event until recently. Regardless of how late it is I feel I should share this with all you KPop lovers and music enthusiast out there. 

I love the message behind the song and it doesn't hurt that some of my fave people are in the video. 125 artists participated in the friendship project to make a music video where all proceeds from it will be donated to charity. Expect to see GDragon, Taeyang, 2PM, 2NE1, EXO, B.A.P, K.Will, IU, B1A4, CN Blue, Ailee, SNSD, SHinee, Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae and a lot more.

My fave part was obviously GD's part and the smile when he noticed Taeyang looking at Ailee ♡ and when Tiger JK whispered in yonn mirae's ears. ooohhh the feels!!!! 

Enjoy and comment on your fave part or group and your bias....




annyeong,


meera



No comments