Hello Everyone,

If this is your first time here,  

Welcome -  어서오세요 [eo-seo-o-se-yo] ようこそ [yōkoso]

and if it isn't

Hi  -  안녕 [an-nyeong]- こんにちは [Kon'nichiwa]

 If you haven't read this post then you probably aren't aware of the fact that I am transforming this blog into a learning log for my Korean and Japanese language studies.  I shall also be writing posts on diffferent topics relating to the countries.

The new blog will be for all other things. I shall be launching that very soon so watch this space.
I am very excited to present to you Meera's Jānaru.

I love exploring and learning new things so I created this space to motivate and equip the language learners and myself and to also inspire others. If you're studying Japanese or Korean we can share study tips and our frustrations.

I have been fortunate to experience some truly fascinating aspects of East Asia and I would love to share it with you guys. 

To learn more about what this space will be like read my About Page.

with love,
 meera


No comments