5 Must Watch Korean Dramas | February 2016 Edition





Hey guys!! 

I think I kinda caught the video filming bug!! 

Seeing as I am a Journalism Student and I have TV Journalism as a module, I am practicing filming and editing videos, and what better way than making something useful hence these videos. I get to keep my Youtube channel updated. If you guys have suggestions on what type of videos you'll enjoy watching, please leave me a comment below.

On another note, have you guys seen any of the dramas I mentioned? Did you enjoy it and do you have suggestions of dramas for me to watch? please leave me a comment below. And share it with your drama loving friends too :)

Thank you and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. You can just click this button!!




Search for me around the web by clicking the following links:
 

 On KOREAN TWITTER disseminating real time views on dramas & music etc
 

On FACEBOOK sharing  interesting links 

 

On INSTAGRAM sharing pictures


and on TUMBLR just doing what people do on there



안녕,


meera




No comments