TIPS TO LEARN KOREAN USING K-DRAMAS!!




Well if you are like me and you have watched a fair share of Korean Dramas, why not use it as a resource to advance your language studies!! I have recently incorporated it into my study methods because Uni doesn't allow me a lot of free time so I have to find a way to enjoy two of my hobbies at the same time! Check out my tips below and let me know what you think or if you have more tips to share!!


Also I am thinking of turning this into a series, like my youtube video to let me know if you will be interested in watching it. And don't forget to subscribe ;)

Search for me around the web by clicking the following links:
 
 On KOREAN TWITTER disseminating real time views on dramas & music etc
 
On FACEBOOK sharing  interesting links 
 
On INSTAGRAM sharing pictures
and on TUMBLR just doing what people do on there


안녕,


meera


No comments