안녕, 2019. | Hello 2019.




  

Yeoreobun annyonghaseyo,

Jal jinaesijyo?

It really has been a long time.

I am curious how you all have been and what you are up to, please comment below and let me know.

This blog will always remain close to my heart, because it is the first place I started sharing my thoughts online. Although it has transformed into a full Korean content site, it will always mean more than that.

I always miss this space when I'm on hiatus, because writing on here allows me the opportunity to learn alongside you guys especially with improving my language skills.

All that being said, I hope I get to do a lot of content creation here this year.

I have so many exciting projects I've been working on, projects that I eat, dream and stay up for, I hope you will be as excited for it as I currently am. I shall hopefully share that with you soon.

I am a Korea.net honorary reporter again this year, so hopefully i'll get to share content with you on there too. Please do check out our honorary reporter page, so many exciting content from writers all around the world!

I spoke a bit more about some updates in the video above, watch it to hopefully gain a bit of clarity with regards to my radio silence and what to also expect in 2019.

With all my love to you guys ♡♡,



Search for me around the web by clicking the following links:
  
On KOREAN TWITTER disseminating real time views on dramas & music etc
 On FACEBOOK sharing  interesting links
 On INSTAGRAM sharing pictures
and on MY TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE BLOG doing some of the things I love!


안녕,



meera

1 comment

  1. We are grateful for your dedication about this helpful post.thanks for explain this post with taking your important time.

    ReplyDelete