Motivational Monday: The Ripple effect of kindness





I stumbled across this video earlier today and I immediately knew 
I was going to write about it. 
I initially had something else planned for today's motivational monday,
 but I think this is more fitting. 

In case you didn't know, I am a muslim and right now muslims around the world are observing the holy month of Ramadan. 
"The act of fasting is said to redirect the heart away from worldly activities, its purpose being to cleanse the soul by freeing it from harmful impurities. Ramadan also teaches Muslims how to better practice self-discipline, self-control,sacrifice, and empathy for those who are less fortunate; thus encouraging actions of generosity and compulsory charity."

The message behind this video resonates a lot with what this month is all about.
 But the thing is, we shouldn't just practice this attributes only in the month of ramadan, we should make it part of our daily lives.

This video right here shows us a perfect example of what an act of kindness means to the receiver and how it can reap benefits for the giver, even after so many years.

I hope this will help you reflect on your attitude in regards to kindness. 
I leave you with the sayings of Ellen DeGeneres.....
BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER!!! 
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY WEEK GUYS!!

with love,
 meera

No comments