Happy Birthday M....

Dear Min Min,





It's been a year since I met you, and I have to say staying in Flat 22 was one of my best decisions because it brought me you and the rest of the guys.

It's been a year of friendship laced with laughter, fun and happy memories. But underneath there were trying times and you have shown me what a true friend means with your sound advice, caring words and steadfast spirit. And I can speak for all of us when I say this, thank you, terimah kasih mina, for being an angel to us all. We love you and wish you all of life's best gifts.



Some of my best memories of the last year has your smiling face popping out of it (with the most prominent one being you dancing around the statue of brunel in the H A P P Y video, LOL) and I'm glad about that. You've taught me a lot without you realizing and I shall hold on to those for life for they are important life lessons.




I hope you never lose your smile and you keep being exactly the way you are cos 
YOU IS AWESOME!!

Thank you for all that you've done and all that you are.

In the end I'd like to say 






with love,
meera

No comments